- Puppies are born blind, deaf, and toothless.
- A puppy spends about fourteen hours of every day sleeping.
- Puppies develop their sense of smell at the age of three weeks.
- Every year in the United States, more than 5 million puppies are born.
- During the first week of a puppies life, it spends 90% of its days sleeping and 10% eating. A lot of growth happens during these first few weeks!
- By the age of one, a puppy is considered to be an adult. Comparing a puppy of this age to a human, a puppy is physically as mature as a fifteen year old human.
Why I love Puppies
- I love puppies because they are cute, loving, adorable playful,smiley animals.
- I love them, so much.
- I have a dog myself I love him so much and he is so cute funny and loving.
- I couldn't live without him!
Most common breeds
- Labrador Retrievers
- German Shepherds
- Yorkshire Terriers
- Golden Retrievers